1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, then add in the onion, celery & carrots. Cook for 8-10 minutes until soft. Stir in the flour and butter, then cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
2. Pour in the fish stock and bring up to a gentle simmer. Add the potatoes, cover, then simmer for 1 -15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through.
3. Add in the chopped dill, parsley, seasoning, white wine.
4. Cook the seafood mix and the prawns for approx. 8-10 minutes or according to pack instructions.
5. Add the cooked fish mix along with the canned broken up chunks of smoked mackerel to the soup mix. Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
6. Serve with crusty bread.